We all know how difficult the last 12 months have been and we all deserve a holiday. At RoyaleResorts we understand the importance of having confidence when you book your next break so we promise our customers that their money is protected should the following occur:
- we have to cancel your booking;
- you cancel your booking because you are prohibited to travel by UK public health measures, such as if we are in lockdown, or you would be in breach of household mixing rules;
- you, or someone in your party, has COVID**;
- you or someone in your party has been told to self-isolate by Track and Trace**;
- you are shielding or vulnerable and can no longer make use of your booking**.
If these circumstances should arise you will be able to choose between:
A full refund
We will refund you the full amount you have paid for your booking.
Transferring your holiday to a later date within a 12 month timescale
Subject to availability, we will help you move your booking to a later date, please be aware that if the cost of your new arrangements is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference. Of course, if the cost is less, we will refund the difference.
An e-voucher to rebook your holiday online^
You can request an e-voucher for the amount you have previously paid for your booking which can then be uses to book a new holiday online. Vouchers issued are valid until 3 September 2021 and can be used on holidays departing before 31st December 2022.
** Around the time of your departure date. We can ask to see evidence. For full terms of the three available options and when they apply see our booking conditions here.
^ T&Cs vary by resorts, please ask for more details.